Tuesday 17 February 2009

Dutch dare blog challenge 35 bows and buttons

Wow this card took some gettin to...lol.. she stared off 2night just as a different shaped card... shape is off my cricut basic george cart... but she looked a little bare.. so i added my flowers as bow was already there.. well i was flicking through my blogs and saw DD this was the 1st ever blog that i entered a challenge on... so nipped over to have a look.. and it turned out to be bows and buttons.... so i added a couple of buttons and no i can enter the challenge....!!

4 comments:

Karin said...

What a gorgeous card.
I love the shape of the card, the great colours and very sweet Tilda.
thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Stephanie said...

Such a pretty, pretty card!! I love that Tilda but never know what to do with her! lol x

Anonymous said...

Ohh soooo cute - hon I love the colours and the image is adorable.

Sam
x

thread-bare said...

Another fab Tilda card hun xx Love the card shape xx