Tuesday 17 March 2009

crafty goings on challenge/blog candy

















hi crafty going's on is giving away 72..yes 72 copic markers... wowzer i hear you say...!!!! check out there link http://charmedcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-candy-with-twist.html i love the idea....!!! so hear is my card.. it is one of there downloadables... so far i have just used them with the already coloured images... which are brill.. but thought i would give it a go at using it like a stamp.... coloured with water colour pencils.. and papers i won from stephs candy give away....!!! thanks steph...!!!! i had fun doing this card... and my daughter has now pinched it for her friends so get to finish it off as an 18th birthday card...!!!! so... what you all waiting for off you go and get ur cards done and get them posted...!!!!




3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Kaz Fab card Love the cute image.Pop over to my blog and grab my email and mail me I might be able to help you with somthing.
Hugs Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, lov the cute image and the pretty paprs. Hugs Nikki x

Karen Mortensen said...

Great card!! God luck in the draw!
xx