Monday 15 June 2009

high hopes lots of circles



my order from high hopes arrived.... it took a while but by gum when it got here i got a very big shock... wow i had loads of freebies with the order... this is one of the free stamps i got with it.... and i love it... this card is going in the challenge... which is lots of circles.. i think i have covered it...lol i decided to do a shockin card as its my dads birthday and he is 61 this year...!!!! so did a 60's mis match style card... and i love it.. looks better in real life than on the comp... so i hope my dad loves it to.....

2 comments:

thread-bare said...

I just adore this card & what a lovely surprise to receive a whole load of free goodies xx Clare x

Unknown said...

I love this one. I had loads of freebes too. I thought it was a mistake but it's not. It is worth to wait isn't it. My 2nd load should be on it's way the next few days hardly can wait now. So what else did you get girl?
oxo Ildiko