Thursday 19 January 2012

Things with wings.... well little Wryn with winged heart

Hi again....
i have been colouring like mad... this is little Wryn from Tiddly inks... i had fun colouring her in... and i wanted to try 2 colours i wouldnt normally put together.... so Purple and red it was.... i love the way this card just fell into place.... the flowers i cut on my Cricut.... Gems are from the £1 shop.... papers are from stash.. one is def papermania from years and years ago.... not sure what the red one is... i didnt have a full sheet left to find out... lol
i am placing her into moving along with the times... things with wings.... http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/
Sassy Cheryl's bright and cheery  http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet! what a cute image. Love the papers and those delish flowers!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Pami said...

Super card, lovely sweet image! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Sassy Cheryl said...

I LOVE the combo of the purple and red. Adorable!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Bright & Cheery challenge this week.

DesignerDiva said...

Super little card Kaz, that image is really cute and I love your colours
Thank you for joining in at MAWTT this week and good luck with Pami's Things With Wings challenge
Hugs Laurie x

The Wired Angel said...

Too cute.. and Sassy Cheryl is right - a great color combo, Reminds me of the "Red Hatters". Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. I hope you will visit for our new challenge tomorrow. Peggy x

Eileen said...

Hi ya Kaz ... super sweet image here. Good design with very striking colours .. Very attractive. Thanks for the comments that you left for me on my blog .... I love teaching at my workshops and my ladies are learning quickly and with great skill! I would be delighted to welcome you to a class .... I live near Rochester in Kent .... any good???? email if you would like more info. eileen@ken-godwin.com Eileen xxx