Monday 18 March 2013

Clarity stamp 1st challenge....

This is my card that I am going to enter for the 1st ever Clarity stamp challenge.... I love this kits its from in the classroom with Barbara Gray ..... and I must say I was hoping to play along with the challenge.. then someone asked me to make a Golden wedding anniversary card... now I even had excuse to play.... lol.. not that I ever need an excuse to play... lol.... I have had a turmoil with this card... as I wasn't sure if I should colour the flowers or not... I even asked on facebook.... and most came back not to colour.. just leave as it is... so I did....
Here is the challenge If any of my friends want to play along...
http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-1.html
kaz_za

7 comments:

Jane said...

Very beautiful card! I do like this stamp set and the blossom branch! Thanks for entering the challenge and good luck! X

Jane said...

Very beautiful card! I do like this stamp set and the blossom branch! Thanks for entering the challenge and good luck! X

Bernie Simmons said...

So Pleased you entered. Good Luck in the challenge I think your card is lovely. x

thread-bare said...

Stunning hun x

thread-bare said...

Stunning hun x

Becky said...

Love the card

Marion said...

Gorgeous card, think you did right in not colouring it.

Mario